Mega Sports - Sports Sampler Class
(Ages 4-6yrs) see schedule below
Finally! A class designed to benefit ALL kids. Give your child the opportunity to find hidden talents and learn new skills while exploring the world of sports in a fun and entertaining manner. 9 different sports will be introduced to the group and students will learn some of the basic concepts involved with all of the sports. This is a great way to get them exercising while expanding their minds, developing social skills and most importantly, having fun! All equipment used will be safe and age appropriate. The sports included in the session are: Football, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Baseball/Softball, Track and Field, Golf, Volleyball and Soccer.
(Ages 2-4yrs) see schedule below
A fun and educational class that involves all the sports listed in Mega Sports, but delivered in a more entertaining and age appropriate style. Each class includes basic sport concepts but intertwines free play and fun obstacle courses that focus on increasing both fine and gross motor skills, as well as building self confidence and social skills. Parent participation class.
(Ages 19mo-3yrs) see schedule below
Children at this age love to move! Coordinated movement patterns are the focus of this action packed class. Beginning sports skills, tumbling skills and social skills play an important role too. Obstacle course adventures will be a weekly activity as well as the age appropriate bounce house. Cooperative games and songs make learning a blast! Parent Participation class.
(Ages 10mo-2.5yrs) see schedule below
This specialized program provides many magical movement experiences intended to development both sensory and gross motor skills. Walking, climbing, stepping and kicking are skills that are important during early childhood. Each class will provide the opportunity to explore all of these important skills in a safe, fun and structured environment. Balance beams, hanging bars, soft steps, tunnels and ladders are just a few of the many activities that will be introduced. Parent Participation class.
(Ages 10mo-18mo) see schedule below
This specialized program introduces babies and toddlers to creative concepts and fun activities designed to promote coordination, body awareness, sensory perception and strength. The use of bubbles and songs provides social skill development. Balance beams, hanging bars and matted obstacle courses provide the opportunity for gross motor skill development and confidence. Parent Participation class.
Kid's Afternoon Out
(Ages 3-6yrs) see schedule below
A “theme based” DROP OFF program packed with fun and engaging activities, arts and crafts and open playtime. They will start out with 30 minutes of supervised free play in the main gym, followed by lunch, a craft and then organized games and sports back in the gym. Minimum number of children needed, so pre-registration is required! *Must be potty trained.
Spring Class Schedule (9 weeks starting March 25th, 2014)
Please Check Open Gym Times on the Website as some times do change!
Kids Afternoon Out
Home School Class
Kids Afternoon Out
Additional Class Information
- Class Pricing $180 per child for the session, unless otherwise noted in class description. Payment is due in full at time of registration (If registering online, please call with credit card or send a check).
- Any student enrolled in a class this session will receive a half price Open Gym rate during the current session only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Spring Class Session is 9 weeks and starts on March 25th, 2014. Each class is 50 minutes (unless otherwise noted). *Please note that classes will not meet the week of April 15-18.
- Please call ahead if your child is going to miss a class. Make-ups are allowed, but we request that they are done so within a 2 week period of the class that is missed. You may attend any other class in the same age range or play during any open gym.
- There is a 10% sibling discount for same class registration. Cannot be combined with other discount promotions.
- All ages listed are guidelines. If you feel your child is able to move to an older class, or if you prefer a younger class, we are happy to accommodate.
Don't see a time that fits your schedule? With a group of 5 or more, we are happy to add additional class times into the schedule. Please contact Jumping Jack Sports for more details.
Open Gym Times
Week of April 14, 2014
- Monday: 12:00 to 1:30
- Tuesday: —
- Wednesday: —
- Thursday: —
- Friday: 12:00 to 1:30
- Saturday: —
- Sunday: —
Race through our 70ft inflatable obstacle course, traverse our Rockwall, Climb on our Cargo Net! All ages welcome, parents must stay with children 6 years and under.
$10 for first child
$8 for siblings
($6 for siblings 18mo to 2yrs.)
Check website weekly for available times
Like Us and take part in our fun Facebook contests!