Spring Break Camps (Ages 4-12yrs)
March 26th - March 30th, 2018
- $210 Half Day
- $295 Full Day
- $45 Half Day
- $65 Full Day
Ask about our Before Care available at 8:00am for an additional $8
*10% Sibling Discount always applies!
For Spring Break, we are taking our Mega Sports Camp to a whole new level with theme days! The Mega Sports Camp combines all the exciting fitness activities that we offer, in addition to a wide variety of sports and games. Campers will challenge themselves on the rockwall, go crazy in the XRKade, run through inflatable obstacle courses and of course, they will play a variety of sports including Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Basketball and Track/Field. It's the widest variety of sports this area has to offer! How could we possibly make the camp any better? Each day we will have a themed activity that will bring new and exciting adventures for our campers! So pick a day, or two, or stay the whole week!
Monday – Mega Sports/Girl Power DayCampers can choose between a day filled with sports or Girl Power activities!
Tuesday – Einstein's AthletesSports and games combined with awesome science experiments!
Wednesday – Cool CraftsCampers will use their downtime to create their own Masterpiece!
Thursday – Sporty ChefsCampers will make their goodies at snack time and plus bring some home to share! (Snacks will be Peanut Free!)
Friday – Dance DazeIn between sports and games, Campers will learn some super cool dance moves…They will get to choose from a wide range of breakdancing to ballet…even non-dancers will find something to groove too!
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due when registering for full week. $25 when registering for a single day.
- 10% Sibling Discount when registering for the same day/week camp.
- Discounts may not be combined
- Camper to Coach Ratio never exceeds 8 to 1.
- All Campers should bring a nut-free lunch. Full Day will need 2 small snacks, Half Day just 1. We do have a healthy vending machine on site if you would like to leave change at the front desk. (Please note that Thursday snacks will be provided.)
- Campers are divided by age, but siblings/friends may remain together.
- Before-Care starting at 8:00am is available for an additional $8 per hour.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Please have child wear comfortable clothes, socks and sneakers.
Open Gym Times
Week of November 20, 2017
- Mon (11/20/17): — TBD
- Tue (11/21/17): — TBD
- Wed (11/22/17): — TBD
- Thu (11/23/17): — TBD
- Fri (11/24/17): — TBD
- Sat (11/25/17): — TBD
- Sun (11/26/17): — TBD
Race through our 70ft inflatable obstacle course, traverse our Rockwall, Climb on our Cargo Net! All ages welcome, parents must stay with children 6 years and under.
$10 for first child
$8 for siblings
($6 for siblings 18mo to 2yrs.)
*Pricing may change for special Open Gym events
Check website weekly for available times
Like Us and take part in our fun Facebook contests!